Web marketing job - SEO/SEM
Salary : To discuss Required documents : CV & motivation letter
You have an analytical personality? You dream of bringing concrete results to companies through the web? You know terms like GMB, link building, crawler and CTR? You use tools like ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz, GSC and GA? Netleaf may have a job for you as a web marketing specialist! In this position in web marketing, you will need to achieve strategic positioning mandates on Google and other potentially interesting platforms for customer acquisition on the web (social networks, blogs, Twitch, etc.). You will be assigned assignments that differ in size, area of activity and scope of positioning (local, provincial, national and international). From one mandate to another, you will have diversity and many new opportunities to exploit according to the needs of the client and your strategic advice. Whether creating a web positioning strategy from scratch or adapting the content from a work already started, you will need to ensure the success of your mandates in terms of positioning on Google and conversion results according to needs discussed with client.
- 1 to 3 years in the field of web referencing and / or web marketing.
- Good knowledge of SEO.
- Knowledge in SEM strategies.
- Very good knowledge of campaign tracking tools (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, SEMrush, etc.)
- University degree in marketing or related field.
- Excellent French and English, written and spoken
- Google or Hubspot certifications (an asset)
The skills needed for the position in SEO and web marketing :
- Very good sense of organization.
- Attention to details.
- Focused on results.
- Analytical mind.
- Team spirit and sharing.
- Good autonomy.
- Be curious and interested in the latest in web marketing.
- Search for keywords.
- Web structuring.
- Writing metas.
- Analysis of web positioning opportunities.
- Link Building.
- Google Ads campaign creation.
- Watch strategies.
- SEO and SEM bonuses.
- Definitions of general web marketing strategies.
- And more…