Job in Web design
Salary : To discuss Required documents : CV & portfolio
You are passionate about website design and design? You wake up in the morning to watch the latest trends in web design and apply them? You care about aesthetics and colors well arranged? Netleaf could have a job for you! We are looking for web designers who will know how to manage web integration on WordPress. We want people who will be able to take charge of an entire web design mandate in collaboration with our SEO strategists. We want your talent and make you benefit from our knowledge and our expertise in this field. If you are resourceful and eager for the web, our super team is ready to make you enjoy our thundering work environment.
1 to 3 years of experience in a position in web design and / or UX.
AEC, DEC ou Bacc. in design
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Understanding the basic fundamentals of UX.
- Knowledge of WordPress.
- Resourcefulness and initiative.
- Asset: Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Asset: Basic knowledge in PHP and JS.
- Make the design of UI Kit and web mockups.
- Integrate web templates on WordPress with Elementor and / or Divi.
- Perform rigorous quality control.
- Perform maintenance and update of client websites.
- Perform customer requests for integration (basic) and web design.
- Support the project manager and all other team members who have technical demands at the web design level.
- Keep up to date and share technical knowledge with co-workers (we have a continuing education program).
- Collaborate in the determination of realistic time estimates.
- Document the work accomplished throughout the project according to the tools provided.
- Participate in start-up meetings and presentation of the project.
- Do image search on predefined sites.