Project manager job
Salary : To discuss Required documents : CV & motivation letter
You like challenges, customer service, customer relations and internal sales? You were recognized at the university as the person who managed the year-end project with ease while ignoring stress? You dream of a collaborative work environment focused on learning and training? Netleaf may have the job for you! Netleaf is looking for a web project manager to support our customer and work team needs. At Netleaf, the project manager is the person who is the bridge between the employee and the client, and who ensures the smooth running of the mandate and its renewal. He / she is in charge of starting the projects on the right foot, helps the team when designing the mandates with the client communications, the management of the schedules of his team and ensures the renewal of the annual mandates to his load.
What we ask from web project managers
- 1 to 3 years experience in project management.
- A university degree in a field that touches project management.
- Good knowledge of web marketing and web design.
- A very good knowledge of project load processes.
The skills needed for the job of web project manager
- A very good listening and a good sense of communication.
- Have a high sense of organization.
- Great adaptability.
- Connaissance de base en marketing web et création web.
- Sales and customer service skills.
- Great autonomy.
- Very good ability to handle stress.
- Ability with new technologies.
General responsibilities of the web project manager
- Plan tasks for all projects using our project management software.
- Guide the team towards the completion of the projects.
- Make decisions impacting current mandates with the help of their supervisors.
- Coordinate tasks to ensure the productivity of the team.
- Motivate the troops to accomplish the different projects.
- Manage sudden changes when executing mandates.
- Bridging the gap between the team and the client
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure the signing and the upselling of the internal customers.
What the team expects from a good web project manager
- To be given exact tasks.
- Reduce the stress of the team and find solutions to different issues.
- Have a planned and orderly schedule.
- To send the necessary information to the smooth running of the projects.
- Ensure communication between the client and the team.
- Lift questions when the team misunderstands the mandate.
- Follow the work cordially and with joy.
- Ensure the satisfaction of all (customers and team).