Digital marketing strategist
You love challenges, digital marketing strategy ideation, customer service, SEO and SEM, and have had an experience working in a digital marketing agency. Netleaf is looking for someone just like you to fill its newly conceived role as a digital marketing strategist.
Our digital marketing agency is looking for a digital marketing strategist to deal with its clients’ SEM and digital marketing strategies. When employed, you would be assigned a diversified portfolio of clients that have digital marketing strategies needs.
Within our digital marketing agency, the digital marketing strategist conceives and suggests strategies to their clients. He also maintains the communications with them and is the bridge between the client and the website conception department. We maintain and conceive most of our clients’ websites and that role is important, as we know that SEO is mainly an onsite kind of thing (at first). He will also have to get his clients, both short term and long term, marketing results as a primary objective.
This career opportunity is the chance to work with small and big companies that are all over North America. You’d also be growing in an environment where the professional and personal growth is really important for your employer and colleagues. As a bonus, you would be working with colleagues that have the same goals as you : get their clients some great results and learn every day.
Qualifications required of our digital marketing strategist
- 3 years experience in a digital marketing agency.
- Experience and knowledge with digital strategies conception such as SEO, SEM, social network ads and tools to help deal with those strategies.
- Experience with customer service and project management.
- University diploma related to marketing and communication.
- Google Ads certifications.
- Experience dealing with the WordPress CMS.
The skills required for this digital marketing career opportunity
- A great sense of responsibility, autonomy and fast adaptation skills.
- Capability to find news strategies for clients and prove their usefulness.
- Bilingual (English+++ and French).
- Analytics thinking who tries to get end results.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Great sense of organization and great personality.
- Able to deal with multiple clients at the same time.
- The ease to use new technologies.
- Team spirit and good leadership.
Responsibilities of the digital marketing strategist
- Develop web marketing strategies for SEO, SEM and SMM that can positively impact Netleaf’s customers.
- Organize their projects’ tasks on our project management software with prebuilt templates.
- Guide his teammate throughout the completion of his web marketing strategies.
- Be the main contact for their projects.
- Take action and be a leader through their execution.
- Organize sudden changes during the completion of a project.
- Manage customer’s satisfaction and the well-being of a project.
- Deal with suppliers regarding projects.
What our team wants from a digital marketing strategist
- Find solutions to different problems related to his projects.
- Manage the main communications between the team and the client.
- Do follow-ups respectfully and politely.
- Receive a detailed description of a task.
- Manage clients’ satisfaction.
- Help improve Netleaf’s working processes globally.
- Contribute to the growth of the company by making sure the clients communication is on point and the strategies delivered are helping his clients.
- Understand the business needs of a client and the opportunities that need to be exploited for them to get great results.